Risk & Information Management Support Services for Healthcare Managers
- Integrated on-line reporting and communication management tools
- "Software as a service" program support and consulting resources
- Secure, accessible risk/information management hub for:
Workplace Violence Tracking
Software as a service
Well structured software and communication tools are critical to the effective management of risks associated with providing patient care and working in the healthcare environment.
The Risk Assist "Software As A Service" platform provides healthcare organizations with a cost effective strategy to both access a complete suite of software and web-based communication tools and to insure that the resources and expertise needed to efficiently implement an integrated risk information and communication management program are available.
Data Shuttle Technology
Risk Assist service strategies create a secure data and communication management hub specifically designed for your hospital or healthcare organization. RiskPort hub software and resources may be accessed directly or via web-based connections. Within the hub environment, unique data "shuttle" technology permits Risk Management, Safety, Employee Health, Quality Management and other programs to maintain separate, confidential databases while sharing integrated:
- online event reporting,
- automated data capture surveys, questionnaires and forms,
- communication management tools,
- data import/export functions,
- email notifications and report distribution technology,
and other customizable features and resources.